Contest Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Update Company on behalf of China Creek Campground
2. Employees and contractors of the promoter, and its subsidiaries, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Each contestant can enter into the contest by commenting on the contest’s Facebook or Instagram post.
- The comment on the Facebook post must include who they would bring on their tour.
- Each contestant may only enter the competition once. Multiple comments will only count as a single entry.
- Contestants must be at least 19 years of age.
- Contest is not open to residents of Quebec
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter’s decision with respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
>> Entries <<<<
8. The opening date for entry will be on April 1, 2021
9. The closing date for entry will be on April 6th. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. 10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
>> Prize <<<
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The prize must be claimed before the end of the 2021 season. If the prize isn’t claimed before that deadline, the prize becomes void and will not be replaced or refunded.
>> Winners <<<
16. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received via the China Creek Facebook and Instagram pages and verified by the promoter.
17. The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of this announcement, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.