Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Agreement
By browsing this site or requesting services through this site, you acknowledge your acceptance of the legal terms and conditions outlined herein. Port Alberni Port Authority (hereafter “We”) reserve the right to modify or change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to you.
- We provide this web site for you to use at your own risk. Neither Port Alberni Port Authority nor any other party involved in the production of this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. We also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any content from this site.
- We strive to ensure that the content of the web site is current and accurate. However, errors can occur despite our efforts. Therefore, we make no representation as to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this web site, including information relating to product or service descriptions, pricing, and availability. We do not accept liability for pictorial or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracy, omission or to change or update the content without prior notice to you. We further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your account or credit card.
- All content, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, code and software and all organization and presentation of such content, which forms part of this web site, are subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, tradenames, words, slogans, and logos. All such rights are expressly reserved. Use of certain other trademarks, trade names, logos and images are the property of their respective owners and except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the respective owner of the property.
- Our web site may not, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Port Alberni Port Authority, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Our web site may contain third party links which have been provided for your convenience. These web site links are strictly independent and we expressly disclaim any liability for such sites or their content and makes no representation or warranty as to any products, services or terms and conditions offered by such third-party sites. A complete review of the terms and conditions of such other sites is highly recommended.